Wednesday 29 December 2010

Christmas photos!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  Except for the fact that we were all still down with various bugs we had a lovely quiet Christmas! :)  These are some photos of Son no. 1 and his favourite present a Tony Hawk shred board and game for the PS3 and as happy as anything because he got loads of books (I can never resist The Book People) and he is such a book worm, I wonder where he gets that from ;)



These are of Son no. 2 who was ecstatic with all of his presents because he is a Club Penguin and Puffle fanatic and between us and Santa he got a wealth of Puffle things!  It says a lot for how obsessed he is that he stopped to put on the hat (which has been worn non stop ever since) and shirt before opening the rest of his presents and then he stopped to read the some of the Club Penguin books before opening the rest of his presents!



I also had to share some of my presents!  I was spoiled rotten again.   I am pretty good during the year and have the smallest scrapbooking budget of anyone I know but my hubby does like to spoil me and go crazy at Christmas and my birthday, he really is the sweetest :)

All sorts of scrapbooking things, including some lovely masks, stamps and a new trimmer.  A new mobile phone as my old one is about 5 years old now, it is a touchscreen and of course is pink, I just love it!  The Twilight calendar and puzzle ball was from the kids.  My mixed cd's of downloads that Paul makes for me every year (it has definitely become a bit of a tradition) as well as a couple of other cds (30 Seconds to Mars and The Wanted), the first season of Vampire Diaries on DVD, some books (yay!) and a gorgeous willow tree ornament.  The huge black thing at the back is to build puzzles on (and a box of puzzles to go with it) which is something else I love to do!  I have to say I did buy the wooden tree in the front and give it to Paul to give to me lol and I can't wait to decorate it!   So as you can see I was very spoilt and have loads of lovely new things to play with :)

I also took part in a stocking swap on UKScrappers and wow did my lovely stocking fairy Maxine really spoil me!  I got a stocking just jam packed with all sorts of lovely gifts including scrapbooking, sweets and bath treats but my favourite things in the stocking were this gorgeous little Twilight minibook she made for me to fill with my favourite quotes and pictures and this beautiful Twilight bookmark which I am already using.  I have seen these sorts of bookmarks before and did not really see how they would work but now that I have tried one they are fantastic and I don't think I will ever go back to a normal bookmark! :)



The kids had PS3 move controllers on their lists to Santa and they each got one and Santa bought one game and we bought another game and we have been having lots of fun trying them out over the last few days and fun as it is it really is pretty much like playing the Wii!   I am dreading life going back to normal as the last few quiet relaxed days have been just what we needed after the last few months but I suppose you can only lock the outside world out for so long!  Paul goes back to work next week but the kids only go back to school on the 10th so at least we still have some holiday time left :)

I will be back tomorrow with a Christmas mini album! :)

5 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Great photos and love your pressies - I got that calendar too!! Hope you are going to bring the Vamp Diaries dvds with you in Feb - just in case we get bored with Twilight LOL

What an adorable book and bookmark

Thanks for your tip about the Tesco icecream - a carton may just drop into my bag the next time I am shopping there.

Karen x

LG said...

Looks like you had an amazing Christmas with your family. Happy Holidays!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What fun christmas you had,I can see it,great pics my friend!!
I wish you a fabulous 2011!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How funnnnnnnnnnnn!!! I loveeeeee the photos...and I want that Twilight PUZZLE!! Toooooooo cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lou said...

oooh look at all those vampire goodies....Loving the mini-book xx