Tuesday 20 September 2011

More Than Four!

Bad, bad me, totally neglecting my poor blog again!  Seems to be a endless thing the last few months, one day I will be more organised and actually fit everything into my day :D (if I tell myself this enough it may come true!)    Hee hee maybe I will find something to help me be more organised so I can get everything done on the latest eater of my time Pinterest!  That site is terribly addictive and you just sit down to eat your breakfast and decide to go on there for five minutes just while you are eating and the next minute it is half and hour later!  So many beautiful things....I tell you whoever thought up that site is a total and utter genius! :)

Today I am sharing a layout done for Bo Bunny's More Than Four feature.  These are all the photos I had left over from my beach mini album I did last year.  I had them all printed out really small but still couldn't fit them all in the mini book so I was really happy to use them on this as I still like the photos!


 
Patterned papers : Barefoot Words/Barefoot & Bliss
Coordinating double Dot : Buttercup Double Dot
Stickers : 12" Combo Sticker/Barefoot & Bliss
Chipboard : 12" Chipboard/Barefoot & Bliss
Noteworthy : Barefoot & Bliss
Jewels : Barefoot & Bliss
 
I also just got a box of magazine layouts back so I need to get those photographed and then I will put those up in a couple of days too.  I have also been seriously missing my blog hopping but will hopefully get some time tomorrow night to sit down and visit blog land. :)
 
Thanks for visiting! :)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING all those photos!!! And loving the title work and stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Suzy said...

Thats a great layout Carin.

KraftyKaren said...

This is so lovely Carin - love that you have got so many photos onto one page but so much other detail too.

Would you mind if I scraplifted it?

Karen x

Lou said...

How did you get to fit so much on a page and make it all gel together. Fabulous!

LG said...

Oh this is fantastic!!!! Love everything especially the design

Kim Sonksen said...

YAY so happy to see another post from you again. Nothing works the Bunny like you do and this layout is another piece of yummyness. I am SO loving the title work, with the raised letters

Controlling My Chaos said...

I like your layout, the colors are great. I am addicted to Pinterest too, and I agree that whoever thought it up is brilliant.

Crystal said...

I LOVE this Paper and your layout is FANTASTIC!!! WOW you picked the PERFECT pictures to use with this fun paper!!! GREAT creation hun!