Wednesday 13 February 2013

Surprise!

Hi everyone, been gone a while again.  Things have been totally crazy around here as usual and one of the reasons is hubby has been offered a job on the other side of the country and we have decided to move!  So we have been sorting the house out and having agents over and now we just have to quickly sell our house in a very bad market :)  Sadly we also lost a family member last week that has affected the whole family greatly.

Today I am sharing a layout done with the new Surprise range from Bo Bunny and some of the yummy new background stamps.  I am so in love with all the new background stamps because they are have that distressed kind of look, I am so in heaven and I can't wait to try all of them out!





Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper : Surprise!, Twist, Banners/Surprise
Stickers : Surprise! Combo Sticker
Buttons : Surprise! buttons
Chipboard : Surprise! 12x12 Chipboard
Stamps : Geometric Patterns Stamps; On This Day Stamps 

I also decided to have a haircut last week.  My life is generally pretty stressful and I decided that any little thing that will make my life easier is worth it and shorter hair probably will make things a bit quicker!  So this is my hair before which was just past my waist.

I kept the hair they cut off and am donating it to a cancer charity and this is my hair now.  Everyone keeps telling me it makes me look younger but I think it makes me look older and like a grown up lol.  Whatever the hairdresser had put into it also made it look really dark so I now know what I would look like with darker hair :)

Finally for today....everyone loves Scrapbook Trends right?  Well Bo Bunny is giving away a year long subscription to Scrapbook Trends!  All you have to do is follow the Bo Bunny Blog and leave a comment on this post here.  You can also find a wonderful tutorial for colouring doilies by the amazing Juliana Michaels on the same post :)

9 comments:

lisa said...

Wow, you are so brave. I've had long hais for years (not as long as yours was). I love the new style. What a pretty shape.
Sorry to hear things have been tough and goo luck with the house move.
Love that bright LO. xxx

Cindy Gay said...

Your hair is great, love the layout and how exciting to move to a place neither of you have been before. That really is an experience of a lifetime!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! Your hair looks amazing!!! I do think it makes you look younger!! And I love love love your lo! LOVING the balloons and the chevrons!!!

Jess said...

Wow Carin your hair looks great! Keeping my fingers crossed for a quick sale for you x

Julia said...

Carin your hair looks GORGEOUS!! Well done you for donating it too xx Good luck with the house sale :)

KraftyKaren said...

Wow we won't recognise you at Meadow Barn - it really suits you x

Great layout too

Good luck with the house move - you will just love living down here with all us Softy Southerners LOL!!

Karen x

Lou said...

The new hair looks lovely Carin - good luck with your move too x

My not so simple life said...

love the layout, so colourful! Your hair looks amazing too, :)

Ella Swan said...

Lovely layout - I agree, those stamps look gorgeous! And WOW to cutting off all that beautiful hair! Nice new style tho!! So happy for you that you are moving - stressful but sure it will be the best thing for you in the end and exciting too. I must tell you who I've realised you look like - Amanda Seyfried!! Maybe I'm not the first person to have told you that?