Friday 29 March 2013

Stamps, Flowers and Biffy!

We have been having a crazy busy month again!   I feel like I am always waiting for the crazyness to end, I am always thinking that next week it will be calm down and then I can get to all the things that need to be done and sorted and can just relax a little, but then next week comes and things continue to just be crazy.  But I suppose you adapt and learn to deal with things as they crop up, I have just had to learn to accept that my life is unpredictable and things can't always be perfectly planned and it is okay to not be on top of everything!  One of the things I have definitely not been on top of for the last few months is my blog and recently my blog hopping which has really bothered me as I always wanted to have an organised blog with 3 or 4 posts a week but for now I have accepted that won't be happening in the near future :)

Anyway enough with the rambling!  This is a layout I did (while I was away on our retreat) to showcase the new Bo Bunny background stamps....I am just loving these stamps, I love all stamps but background stamps are just my favourite and the designs chosen for the Bo Bunny ones are fantastic!  I used the Family Is line which is just soo cute and so perfect for my family lol




We all went to watch a Biffy Clyro concert on Monday night which was brilliant and definitely in my top 3 concerts I have been to so far :)  Here are a few photos but they are taken with my phone and we are way at the back of the arena.  We always book in the same area because although it is on the far side of the arena it is directly in front of the stage so your view is still better than being closer and on the side.



 As we all like Biffy Clyro we made a bit of a family thing of it this time and took the kids with, this is Kieran's third concert and Christopher's second.  I think we have decided that Christopher is not really a concert person though as he was a bit bored.  We also went with my BIL and SIL who love concerts as much as we do and our two nephews.



It was my Birthday yesterday and I just had to share some photos of the beautiful flowers that hubby got me for my birthday.  I think he has become a bit indecisive as he got me three boquets!  Lol he is so sweet :)
I am just loving my Instagram app on my phone!



So I was going to finish off with my favourite Biffy Clyro song but I couldn't decide between Bubbles, Many of Horror, Mountains and The Captain so instead I will just play my favourite song so far from the new album.  It is called Black Chandelier..


I hope everyone has a wonderful relaxing long Easter weekend with their families and loved ones.

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy happy happy birthday my sweet friend! I am LOVING your hair!! It looks FABULOUS!! And LOVING your lo!!! Cute photos and loveeeeeeeeeeee all those stamps!! I only have the Mama-Razzi 2 ones right now ..... I am thinking I am going to have to change that :)

Julia said...

Great page Carin - Why did I not see that at the retreat?? The stamps are all lovely :) So jealous you got to see Biffy Clyro! Alex has started listening to the new album on a daily basis so I'm getting to know the new songs as the filter out of her bedroom!! Good track choice x

Ella Swan said...

Unfortunately the video won't play on Blackberry it says! Hubby says you must watch Alt-J and the Villagers who should both been or have just been - in Manchester. He likes Biffy Clyro - I have no idea who he is as I'm not much of a music aficienado - Love your layout - those stamps look cool!!

KraftyKaren said...

I don't remember seeing that at meadow Barn. What brand is the chevron and hexagon stamp?

Gig sounds like it was good fun - hope all the craziness settles down for you soon xx

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you Carin xx Loving the chevron and honeycomb background stamps. Gorgeous LO as always. Love that first photo of your boys :o)
Fi xx

Alison said...

Super layout Carin - fab combo of colours and those stamps do look really versatile and great!

Cindy Gay said...

Happy Birthday! Love the layout and pictures of the kids and their pretty eyes! Great job your DH did with the flowers!

Unknown said...

What a fun, bright, awesome layout!!! The photos are just delightful!!

lisa said...

Lovely blog post. Looks like you had a great birthday and Easter xxx

Ella Swan said...

Hey there :) Hope you are well!!