Well I am having a really good day today! Firstly I went and watched Eclipse for the second time this morning, what a way to start the day off!
Secondly I have just seen that I have won the brand new totally gorgeous Whoo-ligans range from Bo Bunny! I have been having to keep tissues handy to wipe the drool off my keyboard recently after ogling all of the gorgeous new ranges they have been showing us and now I get to have and stroke one of them for myself! I am so excited! Doing the happy dance!!! :)
Thirdly!!! My friend Lisa phoned me earlier to ask if I had checked my blog updates today because my lovely friend Karen from Krafty Karen's Fantastic Place has given me a blog award!
So thank you Karen, you are an angel! :)
The rules of the award are that I have to thank the person who gave it to me, tell you 7 things about myself and pass it on to 5 other people.
Who would have thought it could be so hard to think of 7 random things about myself!
1. Ok probably pretty obvious especially to anyone that knows me but I am a Twilight fanatic! I have read the books 6 or 7 times now ( I am starting to loose count lol), I own hardback copies of all of them as well as the movies and all of the soundtracks amongst other Twilight paraphernalia! 33 going on 13! :)
2. I am also a big music lover and can't make it through the day without music! That is probably what first attracted me to my husband as when I met him he was playing in a band and we would always go and watch them because they were so good!
3. Something I like to eat which most people are horrified by is toast with peanut butter, mashed banana, syrup and cheese on! I craved it often when I was pregnant!
4. I am seriously scared of heights I even have problems with it in games! My kids love to put the high tracks on when we play Mario cart on the Wii because I close my eyes and scream!
5. I am a control freak and the messiest neat freak I have ever come across! I am also married to a control freak so we both KNOW we can do everything better than the other one so...... that can be very funny sometimes!
6. Me and my husband had been dating less than 3 months when he proposed and I was only 20 when we got married so my parents had to sign a consent form! We have now been married over 13 years!
7. I am a massive softie and cry in most movies/TV programmes even when its happy! Me and the kids watched the first Nanny McPhee yesterday and I cried at the end of that! (again)
Well I really had a hard time trying to choose only 5 people to pass the award on to but eventually managed to narrow it down to 6 so I am just going to give it to all of them! (I always have to be different!)
1. Julie - Life with the Tucker and Wolek clan for her lovely work and being a ray of sunshine and always brightening everyone's day!
2. Debbie - Country Heart and Home for such a varied blog full of yummy things, and she is superwoman and has the cutest kids out!
3. Crystal - Crystal's Crafty Creations for her super cute cards and for being amazingly sweet!
4. Lady Grace - LG's Scrapbook World for her seriously gorgeous work which always makes me want to go and scrapbook!
5. Samantha - Me and the Little Rascals for her beautiful work and the gorgeous things she makes for her shop!
6. Stephanie - Just me My Soldier and our 2 little Chicks for her beautiful work and her even more beautiful writing which brings lots of lumps to my throat!
Thanks for visiting and I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! :)