Friday 14 June 2013

Scrapbook Magazine Issue 66

Well it has been a while since I have shared any publications so today I will be sharing my item from Scrapbook Magazine issue 66.  I was asked to do an off the page item for this issue which was a really cute little beach hut.  Here is the magazine...

 And here is the article...
 And here are a few photos I took of the beach hut.

 I mixed sand into my paint to give the base a sand like look.


Speaking of Scrapbook Magazine, issue 73 just came through my door and I was very excited to see that my layout is on the cover this issue!  I have had a few items on the cover before like with the beach hut but this is my first 'proper' cover :)  


That is it for today, thank goodness it is Friday!  I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! :)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the pub!! LOVING the beach hut!!!

Lisa said...

What a fab beach hut and a great cover too :D

I must get a copy of the mag now

Lisa
xx

KraftyKaren said...

That beach hut is great - love it and like Lisa I am off to source the magazine xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Amazing beach hut!!!! And WTG on the cover! :D

Lou said...

congrats Carine on making the front cover.. I can't stop looking at your beach hut...how cute is he! I can see a whole row of these in my bathroom. i love it xx

Alison said...

GORGEOUS beach hut - how fab is that! You did some beautiful staging, too. Not sure which one of your layouts is on the cover, but congratulations for that! x

Ella Swan said...

Woot Woot!! Congrats on your cover - that's awesome!! And I LOVE the beach hut & you have photographed it so well!!!

Pearl Maple said...

congrats on the publication that is really great