Wednesday 24 March 2010

Spring is coming!

It is so wonderful to see some sunshine and the flowers beginning to appear here and there! Only crocus so far but at least it means spring is here! The boys are very proud of their little pot plants as they are currently the only flowers in our garden! Christopher insisted I take some photos of him with the flowers.:)

As I mentioned in the previous post we have been having our own mini cyber-crop and this is my third layout for it. The challenge was to scrap about a gift (my sister :)), use handmade embellishments and use an old faithful tool which was my paper piercer and a needle for some hand stitching.

I used the totally beautiful Making Memories Noteworthy paper. This is my sister and I at my younger sisters wedding in 2008.
I only got around to doing 3 of the challenges due to time constraints and the fact that I am just so slow!! There were quite a few other challenges and I would have loved to do them all but at least I managed to do some and really enjoyed doing them too! Then I also won the 3 challenges! Hows that for luck and a wonderful surprise, I think I need to do a few lottery tickets this weekend ;).

No comments: