Friday 11 June 2010

Pencil Lines and fun in the park!

This is my layout for this weeks Pencil Lines sketch below



I had loads of fun doing this layout with all the distressing!  Generally I think most of my layouts are quite clean but I do enjoy doing the more grungy distressed types sometimes.  I enjoyed playing around with this one so much I think I will do some more soon!  I used Cosmo Cricket Get Happy.


It was the last official school holiday today and the sun actually came out a couple of times today so me an the kids went down to the park for a couple of hours of and took advantage of it actually being dry today!


Of course I took hundreds of photos as usual and got some really nice ones, especially of Kieran playing football (this was while I had to rest after playing football with him for a while because I am getting old!).  That child is always happiest when he has any form of ball to play with. :)

This is for Lisa, because she wanted to see them!  Flowers that were delivered today from my husband. :)


Gerberas are one of my favourites as is pink!  That nesty thing underneath the flowers is actually all attached to a wire rig thing so once the flowers are finished I will have to see what I can make with it! :)

 Thanks for looking! :)

7 comments:

scrappingmabel said...

Hi Carin
what a lovely layout especially like the hand stitching and the flower made out of ribbon.Many thanks for the blog candy I am going to use it for pictures of my girls learning to knit will post a picture as soon as I have the layout finished take care Sandra x

Crystal said...

WOW that page is soooo much fun...AWESOME use of colors with these fun fun pictures!!! Fantastic take on the sketch!!!! AWWW such fun pictures too you shared..Enjoy your weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love love love love that LO!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those FUN photos!!!! GORGEOUS lo!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the flowers!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

KraftyKaren said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout Carin - I must do a copy of that sketch to use at a later date.

Beautiful flowers - don't think I have ever seen any done like that with the nesty stuff.

Alison said...

Gorgeous feminine display of flowers Carin - and that layout really appeals to me - so bright and vibrant! I just love all the distressing and texture.

Lisa said...

Fabulous flowers and what a fabulous lo too! and gorgeous pics of the boys!!! would love to get a pic of my gang on a swing like that!

xx

domestic goddess said...

what fun photos Crain, great layout
anna x