Wednesday 9 June 2010

Sketchy Thursdays

This is the layout I did for this weeks Sketchy Thursdays Sketch below...


(sorry about the bad photo but we have had 3 days of miserable weather here, just in time for our half term :()


I was very cheeky and combined it with this weeks challenge on UKS which was...

Use really bold /bright colours or only black/white/grey  - I do love my bright colours so of course went that way
Use the title or lyrics from an Elvis song - Never heard of this one but it was on the list
Use something silvery and/or include a crown shape- I used the silver heart and had lots of fun playing with my newest favourite toy liquid pearls!


Then I just had to share the prize I received from Debbie over at Country Heart and Home (that's the one I was telling you about Lisa!) which is my favourite blog to visit!  It always has such variety and interesting things to see from all of Debbie's gorgeous work featuring her adorable children to yummy well photographed recipes, and all the lovely things she finds for her home and herself.  Definitely a blog I try and visit everyday :)  This is the prize I recently won on her blog and it is amazing!  I couldn't even fit it in one picture...


5 different ranges of Bo-Bunny including stickers and embellishments!  I can't decide which one I love the most although the Mama-razzi is probably winning :)
So not only is she amazingly talented and a superwoman with 5 kids who cooks yummy food and looks gorgeous she is also wonderfully generous and very sweet!  So you should definitely go and have a look at her blog and I am sure you will join the ranks of loyal followers.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

I think your picture turned out GREAT!!!! What a great job you did with this sketch...I LOVE that blue..and what a cute picture!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I love your Lay Out for this sketch. It's so colorful. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal
http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/06/sketchy-thursday.html

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOW!!! That is QUITE the MOTHERLOAD of ALL PRIZES!! All that Bo Bunny!!! YUM!!! Lucky girl!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo too!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that stitching!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

heidi said...

love your layout. working with a dark background is always tricky and you really pulled it off!

KraftyKaren said...

Great layout Carin - I must confess I have some liquid pearls and not been brave enough to use them on a layout yet.

Wowzer what a win - I was drooling over all that blog candy.

scrappingmabel said...

Oh Carin
what am awesome blog candy you lucky girl!!!
Love your layout Sandra X

Lisa said...

off to look at that blog, well done on the win and the fab lo you did too

L xx

Samantha Hauzer said...

I love, love, love your layout, and WOW, what an awesome prize! Congrats to you for winning it!!!

Alison said...

Your layouts always have a really light and professionally designed touch Carin - and this is another fantastic one. That win of yours is quite amazing - what gorgeous papers and a huge stash too! Will keep you busy for quite some time. :)